St. Louis Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 9:00 PM CDT on August 29, 2014
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch in effect through Saturday evening...
The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of Louisiana and southeast
Texas... including the following areas... in Louisiana...
Acadia... Allen... Avoyelles... Beauregard... Calcasieu... East
Cameron... Evangeline... Iberia... Jefferson Davis... Lafayette...
lower St. Martin... Rapides... St. Landry... St. Mary... upper St.
Martin... Vermilion... Vernon and West Cameron. In southeast
Texas... Jefferson and Orange.
* Through Saturday evening
* average total rain amounts of 2 to 3 inches will be possible by
Saturday evening... with isolated amounts of 3 to 5 inches
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Frost Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Illinois - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kansas - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flash Flood Watch
- Michigan - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Montana - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Special Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Public Information Statement