Current Watches and Warnings
Colorado, Grand and Summit Counties Below 9000 Feet
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 8:02 PM MST on December 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EST on December 23, 2014
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Sunday afternoon
through Monday evening...
* timing... snow is expected to develop Sunday morning increasing
in intensity Sunday afternoon and continuing into Monday
night. The heaviest snow is expected to fall late Sunday night
into early Monday morning.
* Snow accumulations... 5 to 10 inches will be possible.
* Wind/visibility... west winds of 10 to 20 mph gusting up to 35
mph will be possible.
* Impacts... accumulating snow will result in snow and ice packed
roads and highways. The combination of snow and wind may reduce
visibility in blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest
- Arkansas - Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Watch , Record Report
- Maine - Record Report
- Minnesota - Winter Weather Advisory
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nevada - Winter Weather Advisory
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory