Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Warning
Statement as of 7:01 PM CDT on July 02, 2015
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on July 03, 2015
... The Flood Warning remains in effect until 1100 am CDT Friday for
small streams in Benton... Camden... Cedar... Christian... Dade...
Dallas... Dent... Douglas... eastern Bourbon... Greene... Hickory...
Howell... Laclede... Maries... Miller... Morgan... northern Lawrence...
Oregon... Ozark... Phelps... Polk... Pulaski... Shannon... St. Clair...
stone... Taney... Texas... Vernon... Webster and Wright counties...
The Missouri Department of Transportation indicate that numerous
roads and low water crossings remain flooded due to the recent
Many streams and rivers also remained in flood or at elevated
levels. Rivers in or near flood include portions of the
James... SAC... Pomme de Terre and Niangua rivers.
In hilly terrain there are hundreds of low water crossings which are
potentially dangerous in heavy rain. Do not attempt to travel across
flooded roads. Find alternate routes. It only takes a few inches of
swiftly flowing water to carry vehicles away.
Lat... Lon 3699 9359 3728 9405 3764 9407 3765 9461
3803 9484 3804 9483 3804 9407 3821 9353
3851 9352 3854 9308 3870 9305 3834 9240
3830 9165 3780 9152 3770 9114 3751 9131
3715 9102 3708 9121 3650 9112 3649 9358
Statement as of 1:29 AM CDT on July 03, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Springfield MO and West
A record rainfall of 1.58 inches was set at Springfield MO
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 1.5 set in 1976.
A record rainfall of 1.30 inches was set at West Plains MO
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 0.92 set in 1960.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Dense Smoke Advisory , Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Flood Warning
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Beach Hazard Statement
- Kansas - Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Montana - Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement