Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:15 AM CST on November 25, 2015
Expires 7:00 AM EST on November 28, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from Thursday evening through late
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of southeast Kansas and
Missouri... including the following areas... in southeast
Kansas... Cherokee. In Missouri... Barry... Camden... Christian...
Dade... Dallas... Dent... Douglas... Greene... Hickory... Howell...
Jasper... Laclede... Lawrence... Maries... McDonald... Miller...
Morgan... Newton... Oregon... Ozark... Phelps... Polk... Pulaski...
Shannon... stone... Taney... Texas... Webster and Wright.
* From Thursday evening through late Friday night
* widespread rainfall amounts ranging from two to four inches are
expected across portions of extreme southeastern Kansas and much
of the Missouri Ozarks... generally along and southeast of a line
from the Lake of The Ozarks to Joplin. Locally higher rainfall
amounts... around five inches... are possible along the Missouri
Arkansas state line from Anderson to Branson. The period of
heaviest rainfall will be Thanksgiving night through Friday.
* Flooding of small streams and creeks are expected. Larger Stem
rivers will also experience rises... and possibly even flood in
some areas. Many low water crossings may become
impassable... along with low lying roadways that typically
experience flash flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Arizona - Wind Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch, Flood Advisory
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement, Coastal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Illinois - Areal Flood Watch
- Iowa - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Missouri - Areal Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Nebraska - Winter Storm Watch , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Dakota - Winter Weather Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Special Statement
- Utah - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Blizzard Warning , Special Statement