St. Louis Weather
Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:18 AM CDT on October 02, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on October 02, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through this evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of southeast Kansas and Missouri... including the
following areas... in southeast Kansas... Bourbon... Cherokee
and Crawford. In Missouri... Barton... Benton... Camden...
Cedar... Dade... Dallas... Hickory... Jasper... Laclede... Maries...
Miller... Morgan... Phelps... Polk... Pulaski... St. Clair and
* Through this evening
* two to five inches of rain is forecast within the Flash Flood
Watch area. Thunderstorms capable of producing excessive
rainfall are expected to train across portions of southeast
Kansas and the Missouri Ozarks tonight... with additional
storms expected during the day Thursday.
* Flash flooding risks are increasing over portions of southeast
Kansas and the Missouri Ozarks through today. Flooding in this
region typically consists of small streams and creeks flooding
low lying areas... including low water crossing and actual
Anyone that has interests within the Osage... Little Osage...
SAC... Marmaton... Pomme de Terre... and Niangua river basins...
should monitor future warnings and statements today.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Local Storm Report
10/01/2014 0637 PM
Lincoln, Benton County.
Hail e1.75 inch, reported by 911 call center.
- Arkansas - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Heat Advisory , Wind Advisory, Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Frost Advisory
- Illinois - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Kansas - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- New Mexico - Special Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Record Report
- Ohio - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Oregon - Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Pennsylvania - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Texas - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Heat Advisory , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Utah - Freeze Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory